Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fuck invitations

I really don't like handles on mugs. I think handles are meant to be inviting. I think that's why they have them. Mugs that is. Screw invitation. I don't need an invitation to warm my hands. My hands are cold and I want to fully cradle that hot mug. One hand is always fighting with the handle. Sure I could turn the handle away, but then you get the "third wheel" situation, and nobody likes a third wheel. Plus when I use a handle my pinky always comes up showing how pretentious I am. Got to keep that shit under wraps.

(This came shortly after I broke the handle off my favorite mug)

1 comment:

  1. "Plus when I use a handle my pinky always comes up showing how pretentious I am. Got to keep that shit under wraps."

    I hear that. Boy howdy how I hear that.

    ReplyDelete